We are pleased to announce that we will re-open 129 Gallery in a new location, housed on an abandoned ship.
We have moved from 129 Emserstraße in the district of Neukölln to Western Comfort Hostelboat at 73 Mühlenstraße in the district of Friedrichshain
In 129gallery in order to guarantee the security of our visitors and staff, and avoid exposure to COVID-19, we will ask you to follow these instructions:
- use a FF2P facemask at all times while inside the gallery
- keep a distance from other people of at least 6 feet
- disinfect your hands with sanitizing spray at the entrance of the gallery
- We will take your temperature at the forehead with the touchless thermometer at the entrance (to enter it should register less than 37°C)
- You will need to provide contact details at the entrance in the event of an unfortunate incident we are able to then inform you.